Post 6: A band/singer i like 


It is so difficult for me to choose a band or a singer because I really like music in general, but I think my favorite band is The 1975, that is the band's name. It is a British band from Manchester of alternative pop, rock and alternative rock music. It has 4 members and they started their musical career in 2013, and until 2020 they have had 4 albums.
Festival Concert: The 1975 at Coachella 2019 | Festileaks.com
The first time I listened to them was in 2015, and since that moment they became my favourite band, I really love their music and I really like their lyrics because they are so deep and talk about interesting things and I enjoy their rythms a lot. I like all their songs but my favourite one is "The sound" a song released in 2016 and it reminds me those good years. I have seen them 3 times, 2 times in 2017 and one time last year, the best concert I have ever been to. I hope to see them again soon and listen to their recent album.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog