Post 2: Why did you choose your career / study programm?


Since I was child I always loved cooking. As I grew up I started to learn how to cook until I learnt to make a lot of recipes, but I didn't want to study gastronomy because I liked cooking, but just like a hobby, in high school I started to like sciences, specially chemistry, I loved it so much that I decided to study something related to it. When I went out of school, obviously my first option was something related to chemistry as I mentioned, so I decided to study Environmental Chemistry, at the same university where I am now because I also love environment and I though if I study that I could help a lot, but I didn't like it so I just quit the career.
After I quit, I started to think what I could study, so I started to look for a new career, obviously related to chemistry. So in my search I though about a lot of careers, since I found food engineering, the perfect combination between chemistry and food composition, so I decided for that without thinking about other options. 
I started at university in 2019 and nowedays I love my career, It is so funny and I love things that I have learnt during these years, I have made a lot of friends and I am so happy, if I achieve to end the career, I would love to make new food, with a vegetarian or vegan approach because I am, and I think that a lot of things are missing in this area and I think that more and more people are becoming vegetarian

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog